Monday, March 7, 2011

Camp awesome!

I. Love. Camps. 

No you don't understand, 

I am crazy, madly, head over heels, out of control, stupidly infatuated with the prospect of spending nights away from home, in a well worn bed, at an unfamiliar location, with people I may or may not know. Standing in a shower balancing on the tips of your toes while you attempt to slide on underwear without touching the walls of the shower or dropping them on the wet floor. Eating food that tastes like someone stood at the back of a restaurant and grabbed things that they were being thrown away. Playing games that make you feel completely un-athletic and uncoordinated (granted not too difficult for for me to feel) . I don't know what it is but there is something about a camp that gets me insanely excited. A camp quite simply is worth studying geography for… and that's exactly what I did. 

More camp stories on their way later… 

But first a note about my new Facebook page! 

if you follow the link bellow you are on your way to a cool desktop background ^_^ 


All you need to do is click the link, press "like"  on the page and leave a comment with why you're following and your email address - then voila! desktop background!! 


4 comments:

  1. I looove camping!! Also I love the sketches you did a couple posts ago. Some days I feel like I can whip them out and they all look good, but other days I want to throw my sketchbook on the floor and scream or something. haha! Do your sketches usually come out how you want them too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm exactly the same! I think we all go through it - It happens less these days, especially if I get time to sketch everyday - I find my rhythm much faster.. but other days it can be a major struggle :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree on the sketching convo - there are definitely good and bad days. Good to hear that others experience it too!

    Yeah Lesley your sketches and your writing are always both soo cool. Very entertaining and brings a smile to my face. : ) Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your thoughts Han! - you have no idea how much it makes my day to hear what people think about the posts!

    ReplyDelete